Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Marj's scrap-bukingan RAK

yes friends, buking nga that i am not an organized person! unfortunately, organizing only occurs to me out of necessity--i only find the need for it when i can't find things already. bestfriend Nita on the other hand lives to organize. i even suspect she got into scrapbooking for the many little things one has to find a home for. i'm sure you'll love her organized scrap space when she gets to post it at her blog.

i finally found a few moments to take some pics of my stuff but not to tidy things up before i shot them so you see everything with accompanying dust {wide grin}. neither am i in the mood to get picture pretty shots because hubby took my Nikon with him on his trip. somehow, my borrowed point and shoot doesn't put me in the mood to get good shots. so what you see here are "raw"--it's how my space really looks on a daily basis--one big mess. i had half a mind to give up on taking pics for shame but one more glance at the prizes at stake made me abandon even that. so here it goes, Marj...bahala na...

3 comments:

Maybelle said...

Are you kidding, Au! You ARE organized! I love your stuff!

Candy said...

Au! Sa bahay mo ba talaga ito?! Hindi ba Simply Scrappy Store ito?! Hehehe. Hay naku. Tuloooo ang laway ko!

Benga said...

hahaha agree ako dun parang shop na sa dami ng goodies! and it is organized! nawindang ako dun sa embellies, woodstamps at stampcaddy mo, yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails