Thursday, February 21, 2008

cabbie tagged me

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tag 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: i was a graphic designer and had my own little graphic design company.

Things on my to-do list today: finish layouts for a museum in ayala, type quotations for a design company client, make deposits for helen and nette :-D

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
probably live the same way i am living right now (with a few minor upgrades people wouldn't even notice) and just be an anonymous philantropist (since i won't have to work my ass off anymore). also, maybe travel just a bit more with the family.

3 of my bad habits:
forgetting to burp silently in public, late night TV, compulsive scrapshopping

3 places I have lived:
manila and qc only e...

5 jobs that I have had:
aerobics instructor in the early 80's (ok, don't laugh!), mcdonald's crew person as a student in college and then when i graduated became one of those supervisors in blue there, training supervisor for a music instrument company, insurance agent, graphic designer

5 Things people don't know about me:
gosh, this is hard...i'm an open book! let's see...
- i like trying (almost!)anything at least once...even if it scares me.
- if pushed too hard, i can fly off the handle (spectacular fireworks...road rage style) though this is rare.
- i wanted five kids when i was yet unmarried, changed my mind when i was, but still got the five kids...mostly accidentally!
- i can smell out a rat...i pride myself for being an excellent judge of character (most of the time, at least) especially of men...thus far, i've distinguished which are the good ones...and this includes the one i married.
- i'm a sucker for people with a great sense of humor and people who can play musical instruments.


so there, now i tag COOKIE, JOYLEEN and PIA

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails