Thursday, March 13, 2008

life spots: round robin layout

several months ago, CV or Christine V. threw the idea of a round robin game to the members of the Pinoyscrapbookers yahoogroups. read about it here where it was featured in Scrapbytes (the Scrappin' Moms ezine). it was such a fun game even if it took a several months to complete. i would definitely join in again should there be a 2nd round.


it so happened also that on the date i received the layout from Zabeth (the person who handed me down the LO to scraplift from), i was chatting with CV on YM. our topic lead us to how cool and funny Cathy Zielski is and then CV pointed me to an entry on CZ's blog...which led me to another blog called Twelve on the 12th. those were my sparks of inspiration for this layout. love the concept! (i used 9 photos instead of 12 because 9 is my favorite number) now, it is one of my most favorites LOs to date. i love the idea behind it! so real life. i think this would be one of those layouts i would love to look at in the future because it is like a little time capsule. yup, i am promising myself to repeat this layout every so often from now on.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, love the concept of the 12 on the 12th!! So cool. I LOVE your LO and see why it's a favorite. Awesome job!

Christine said...

Au, you did a super job on this page! I love it!!! It was fun chatting with you! Thanks for joining the Round Robin challenge :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails