Wednesday, January 9, 2008

xmas LO teasers...

whew! finally accomplished 3 LOs for Studio Azul...and these are actually my first 3 for the year. thanks heavens for these kits! if i didn't have it, i doubt i could accomplish these at all this quick. makes me wonder if i really can accomplish my resolution of 2 layouts a week if i was working on non-kit papers. sigh. i really must re-examine my scrapping habits. i take too long deciding to paste things down, i think. but i am really happy and excited to share this nonetheless. watch out for the entire LOs soon at the Studio Azul blogsite along with Mia and Tin's beautiful work!

4 comments:

Hetty Hall said...

Hi there Au, not sure how you found me but glad you did. Your work is stunning and I will be back for more, thanks for the link!
Hetty

Benga said...

Wow! from the sneaks pa lng very intricate na, I like stitches in LOs, it adds texture and pizzaz, I hope to see the LO in all its glory para mainspire na ko magscrap hehehe

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

wow!!! your pages really look intriguing!!! c'mon AU!!! out with those pages already!!! i can't make heads nor tails with my december kit!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails